Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
out of practice enthusist
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried on ebay and looked on aquabid. I can not afford a whole lot for plants. I have gotten moss type plants in the past in zippy bags with a damp paper towel around them in an envelope for 2 to 5 stamps worth shipping depending on the size of plant. Here is what I am looking for:

Taiwan Moss
Christmas Moss
Round Pellia
Java Moss
Flame moss

I am wanting to pay no more than $5 shipped PER plant, I don't need large ammounts, a regular marble size on all but the pellia would get me started. If you can help me out I appreciate it.

I don't know if anyone would do trades but I have some common magic the gathering cards, I have these DVDs that play just fine: New in Town, Push, AVP requiem, Prime, I also have Jungle to Jungle on VHS, or I can hand make and paint a ceramic magnet with a fish theme.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well, I'd be happy to send you some java moss. I have tons of it and don't want any money for it. Just shipping if it's over $5. PM me if you're intersted. And I see you figured out the "My Location" thing!

·
out of practice enthusist
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never mind. I am going to find a more friendly forum to figure this out. Too much has changed since I last had a tank and apperantly it is now only for rich people. So I will go find the poor peoples forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts