Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa! You have some nice corals! And I know how hard it is to capture those colors, your husband certainly does a great job of shooting those pics.
Love the Tyree LE's! The ORA Duncan has long tentacles, mine is in high lighting and does not extend out as far, yours? Was that shot taken in the middle of the night? The pink Duncans are cool, too.
The sunset monti is gorgeous! Surely its amazing in person!
And the watermelon chalice mother colony is awesome!
You have some nice stuff, kudos, too much to list!

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey by the way, if you want to post pictures in the threads, and if that process is a mystery, this video should be a big help, certainly worth the couple minutes to watch it:
http://www.aquariumforum.com/posting-pictures.php
I had just added that page actually two days ago, so it needs a few more links to it so people can find it. Cheers!

·
Registered
30 Posts
The duncans are from roes marine they are ORA and the tenticles extend like that all of the time not just at night? never looked at them at night? But I think I will now that you mentioned it!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Media, where in florida you located.
I went to a place called Aquatic Jewels in hollywood (just east of west of I-95 on stirling road) that had a nice collection of frags for sale and they also have a 15% off Easter Special.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts