Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well instead of trying to house shrimp with my fish imma just convert my 5g to shrimp! :) , its acrylic and ill post a picture later but the darned thing has been running for 7 years! It was a cheap $50 starter so I'm wondering, how difficult will it be to make the walls spotless and should I just buy a new tank, like a fluval, the tank came with a rim and a lid so its want to take that off I'm thinking, maybe keep the lid but cut the plastic rack on the inside that was for the default gear

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
Sounds like it will be awesome ! what kind of shrimp?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm starting off with one of these, I don't want them to crossbreed so only one :Yellow shrimp, blue red rilis, Blue velvet, Blue diamond, or golden snowball, then eventually I hope to add crystal blacks and red

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
I'm starting off with one of these, I don't want them to crossbreed so only one :Yellow shrimp, blue red rilis, Blue velvet, Blue diamond, or golden snowball, then eventually I hope to add crystal blacks and red
will those cross breed?

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
ah. ok cool. I'm so not a shrimp expert haha

·
Registered
777 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.