Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little passing information, This particular Post is a landmark for me, and it happened only on this forum, I have been involved with several different Forums in various positions, mostly as a member, but have today with this very Post reached the
#1000 mark.

:krapel:
So with that having been said, its back to work as usual. Whooopeeee

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"HAD" *chicken dance MUUAAAHHHH !!! Good description. And i didnt even get no AF Tee-shirt offers from the "Big Boy upstairs" lol.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, Dude...When you left Orion took it. Its about 3 sizes too small, and his belly shows about 6 inches in the front, but he said he didnt care, cause it was Kewl

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
Sorry, Dude...When you left Orion took it. Its about 3 sizes too small, and his belly shows about 6 inches in the front, but he said he didnt care, cause it was Kewl

bwahahhaha havin to show off my budha belly hahahhaahhahahhahha

Reactions: Joey

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
hah i had my 1000th b4 all of u(except MediaHound and djrichie, and maybe a few other members) but i didn't get a t-shirt*frown

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hah i had my 1000th b4 all of u(except MediaHound and djrichie, and maybe a few other members) but i didn't get a t-shirt*frown
NoBody got a tee-shirt bud :) What you get, for keeps are an AttA-Boy...and a Pat on the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts