Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stores don't have any, neither do online sellers.

Anyone own these things? They're funny as hell in pairs.

About to trade in my small clown loaches. They're ok, but they don't do much bottom cleaning. All they seem to do is hang out with the tetras, only eating when I sprinkle on the crisps, so I'm going to get the gold dojos.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh???

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Where is greensburg at? I can go pick them up and ship them to you, I am just outside of chicago. they are stocked all over the place here. Kuhlli's are the hard ones to find here.

·
Aqua Addict
292 Posts
Ya we have gold dojo here at well. I have one right now, but someone on craigslist is trying to sell a tank with fish included. I told him I'm buy his fish if he the new tank owner doesn't want them. 1 dojo, 2 rubber plecos, and some guppies. Hopefully I get them

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where is greensburg at? I can go pick them up and ship them to you, I am just outside of chicago. they are stocked all over the place here. Kuhlli's are the hard ones to find here.
Sounds like a good deal, man.

Let me get the tank up and running this weekend and I'll send you a PM.

Need to chuck these clown loaches to a buddy first.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Ill get the pricing for them as well and let you know what they run here. I would like to QT them here incase there is any issues within the first 48 hours(guaranteed for that long).

Just hit me up, im not sure how far away you are but it would be no more then 2 days max for shipping them, I know I can do fedex home delivery 2 days in a 12x12x8 box for under 15 bucks. I just sent some pangio oblongas(black kuhlli loaches) to PA that way and they did great.

I have no problems helping people out who need certain fish they cant get.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
yes my preferred LFS has them at 9.75 each, he has one in stock now but can get them for me pretty much every week. no minimum requirements. just let me know about a two weeks before you want them so I can place the order for new guys, they do get 6-8" adult size though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, well...found some at a local pet store. Supposedly, they're "illegal" during the winter months. Why that is, I haven't a clue. Picked up three of them and they're doing great! Excellent janitors of the first order...well, next to plecos, of course.

Kicked down the temp from 76 to 72 so it falls in the parameters of all the other fish I have along with the dojos.

Yeah, they "are" coldwater fish. But, they can be perfectly fine as long as the water doesn't go below 55 or above 80, which neither end I've ever had a tank anyway.

Thanks again for the offer White Devil. I was just about to get your information on how to get them and boom - a local pet store had about ten of them in a tank at 76 degrees.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts