Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am just curious to see what types of corals the various members of this site keep.

I am personally addicted to keeping SPS corals.

I have a 90G display and a 30G frag tank. Both are filled with various types of SPS species.

Anyhow just tell us what you've got!

-Mike-

·
Registered
95 Posts
Right now i don't have any corals (just anemones) but when i go with corals I go for the soft coral and LPS coral.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
I keep SPS and some LPS such as chalice and mycedium, some favias, frogspawn, torches (pink and green), candy cane, and trumpets. But mainly SPS and i try to focus on corals with nice colors and color combinations. All different types of acros, stylos, millies, montis - branching, encrusting, and plating, etc. etc. Probably forgetting quite a few as well. My main display is a 180 with a 20 gallon frag tank attached to it and a 10 gallon fuge as well, also have a 120 with a 25 attached to that. The 120 system houses softies - zoas, rics, palys, mushrooms, leathers, etc.
I run eight strips of powerbrites on the 180 and its a psychedelic light show at night before I turn them off. It's not your typical reef of yesteryear. Most of my corals I order and have them sent in or I occasionally cherrypick local stores and buy and trade with other collectors in the area.
Great thread, looking forward to the other replies!

·
Registered
259 Posts
i keep pretty much anything that will work under pcs, and soon ill have halides.. anyone needs healthy coral? for cheap all under 100 dollars, for a 4 headed flowerpot its only 95 dollars.. a head usually goes for 50 dollars. so its a deal, let me know!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts