Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have two lepos at about 8 inches in length now, and one is constantly chasing the other one and the big bala shark, I always thought that this behaviour as being just play.

Well, a few days ago my wife decided to move a nnice black moor from our bedroom tank to the big tank (where the lepos are housed) because she wanted something different there, and when i went back inside the house (I was working in the garage) the black moor was beaten pretty bad, so I moved immediatly to his tank and he died next day

now, today she decided she wanted something more colorful in the big tank and again moved one of our nicest plattys and within minutes he was dead, but this time the more aggresive lepo was nibbling on it's carcass, so it looks like we found our killer.

What should I do with it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
maybe youre fish were trying to spawn,but then again they are lepos so i think you should only introduce fish the same size or bigger it might help or not the lepos being aggresive fish you just cant throw in any fish but if you want you should split the tank with a divider,i thing you should let them be
this is just me saying.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts