Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys right now i have a 29 gallon oceanic biocube with some corals and fish in it, i have a yellow goby, royal gramma and maroon clown w/ host anemone, i have different types of coral but im looking to get 1-2 more fish but i dont know what to get, if anyone has some suggestions please reply!
*Pics of the tank can be found in my photo gallery*

·
Registered
2 Posts
i think a small yellow coris wrasse is a great addition to a small aquarium, they are usually accesable small at most stores and add a splash of color to the aquarium, they are also known to eat flatworms.

other options would be
randall's goby,
clown goby, neon goby, tiger goby,
small midas blenny,(can eventually reach 6-8 inches, but mine has grown possibly .5 in in 2 years, and i feed that tank up to 5 times daily spectrum thera a) mine does great in a 20 reef i have.
small pygmy angel,

there are lots of other types of small fish that would be a great addition as well, but there a bit more difficult.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bro, i think i like the wrasses... i tried an angel but i didnt like it... i think its going to be a wrasse of sime time..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got a sixline wrasse and he doing great... right now i have 3 fish and they are all thriving.. i will prob. get 1 or 2 more fish and thats it.. i will build up my coral and maybe sell it in a couple months to move up to a bigger tank..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts