Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
well was really looking but couldnt get any wanted to get a sick hipo but wife said no i can cure ich pretty easy

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've been going back and forth between a few different species and finally put a Limbaughi Damselfish and a Gold Assessor Basslet on order. I have no experience with Damsels or Bass but these 2 particular subspecies are suppose to be "community" friendly. Wish us all luck!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've been going back and forth between a few different species and finally put a Limbaughi Damselfish and a Gold Assessor Basslet on order. I have no experience with Damsels or Bass but these 2 particular subspecies are suppose to be "community" friendly. Wish us all luck!
So the Limbaughi Chromis is doing great, but he's much bossier than I expected. He has made great friends with my Coral Beauty and they swim together all over the tank. He's not particularily nice to my fire gobies however. The Gold Assessor Basslet was killed by a Magenta Dottyback after just one day...I was so p|ssed. Dotty has been living in the refugium since shortly thereafter. I haven't decided if I'll give her a chance in the display...she is very pretty but also very mean.

Yesterday I got really crazy and came home with a plump and perky Carribean Rock Flower Anemone and Feather Duster. These are both a first for me and my fingers are crossed. I acclimated them for many hours. They've been in the quarantine tank for about 10 hours and appear to look the same as they did prior to purchase...still plump and perky. I'm nervous for them though...I hope they do okay.

·
Registered
164 Posts
They aren't fishes, but the newest addition to my tank is a bubble tip nem and some frog spawn. My clowns are so happy! Love them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
haha, sorry for my slang. We have been calling ours "Mr. Nem" I shouldn't have assumed everyone else would know what I meant :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Got 2 Yellowtail Damsels and 2 Blue/Green Chromis

(He's hiding)

·
I CHANGE WATER
8,440 Posts
Just got my third marine betta!I have a pair in my 75reef,but plan on moving them to my newly set up 120.For now the new betta(pretty small{2" totall length) is in my 29 reef,but he will be replacing the pair in the 75 when I move them.Definately one of my favorite fish of all time!Rarely available(at least in my area),I heard someone say"where is the comet" less than 5 minutes after I got him.Glad I didn't wait till tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts