Aquarium Forum banner
321 - 338 of 338 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Include pics if you have them!:D

This is my favorite so far. (Jewel) I recently had a white top afra male that was gorgeous!!! Buuuut I could not find a female so I sold him at the pet store. Funny thing....once the pet store took him, they placed him in a tank with big cichlids and now his color is all gone and hes a lead grey color. (No wonder he is not selling he he he)
The most beautiful freshwater fish is definitely Discus. That is why he is also called the king of freshwater aquariums. I feed them food Tetra Discus Colour and are beautifully colored

· Registered
1 Posts
My favorite fish in my Fish tank is Pyasi fish which is species of Shark Catfish. This fish is really very super active and energetic. It looks very great and huge in my 150 gallon tank. I have kept this fish with 2 pairs or gold fish and sometimes they play with each other a lot which looks so funny:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: gold fish runs behind this shark fish again and again. They are friends now and does not harm each other as well.

I have also attached images of Pyasi fish i.e Shark Catfish
Water Organism Fin Underwater Fish

· Registered
34 Posts
Weird as this may sound, I'm more a freshwater reptile person than a fish person... but I still have favorite fish! I absolutely love betta fish, specifically the plakat. Yes, the standard red, blue and black plakat betta. I also love the koi/galaxy plakat, and am getting one next year for my upcoming Walstad tank project.

I also have a soft spot for all species of gourami, but especially the pearl gourami and dwarf gourami. I haven't decided if I'll house gourami in the future, but I just love them so much. For me, the dwarf gourami have amazing colors, and the pearl gourami are really graceful and elegant.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts