Aquarium Forum banner

301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
In my little tank, I would have to say my Betta. He is cute and like to watch me cook in the kitchen.

In my medium tank, I would have to say my emperor tetras. I love to watch them dash around the tank.

In my big tank, I would for sure say my gourami. He is one of the powder blues and he is just beautiful.

·
aquariumkids.com
163 Posts
Goldfish and Endler's livebearers by personality. Not sure on looks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
In reality luv em all....but my heart goes to my pair of solid albino cory's. To tell you the truth the female; which I haven't named yet has layed many clutches of eggs on my tank glass and I only had them for a month now.

They have such awesome personalities and really make the lower level of my tank shine.

I can't wait till I get a few kribs and rainbows.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have bred 763 species but I have kept discus since 1971. I also always return to south American dwarf cichlids, corydorus, brokus, and aspidoras.

·
Registered
72 Posts
When I had aggressive tanks my favorite was the Oscar and a albino Red Devil. Now it's the Blind Cave Tetra. The hardest working fish in show business.

·
Bumblebeechloe
123 Posts
In reality love them all my cichlids and goldfishes too! They are like my babies. And also they spawned my newborn (babies) fry too! I could watch them for hours.

They (cichlids) even smile at me when I get close. I like to see their cute tiny teeth. Holding a piece of brine shrimp to feed my cichlids to touch on my finger.

I like listening to the sound of water fountain at the outdoor goldfish pond. I just love to watch them where they go. Love the rain downpours to keep the water clean like sparkling and refresh.

><((((o>---- ><))))o>---- <>((((o>---- ><))))o>------

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love how attached everyone is to their favorites. My tank currently only houses two fish, but I'd have to say my juvenile bristlenose is my favorite. He's still pretty shy, but it's a regular source of amusement for my girlfriend and I to try and locate his current hiding spot. There's a soft spot in my heart as well, though, for the hardy little goldfish that started me on this hobby. He has a lot of personality, and watching him play in the bubbles from the air stone is a joy :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
My favorites are hands down my 3 Marbled Angelfish and my Dwarf African Frogs! They all have such great personalities and exceeded my expectation as a beginning aquariast... Only had our tanks (2 -25 gallons) since June 1 and Im totally smitten!~:fish bowl-3:

·
Registered
5 Posts
my favs are my Boraras Naevus. I purchased 20 and after two years only 5 dyed for old age. They are really colorful and fit really well in a planted tank.

301 - 320 of 320 Posts