Aquarium Forum banner

281 - 300 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't know if this counts, but my favourite fish I've ever owned would have to be my first fish... a betta. He's not around now but he was the first inhabitant of my first (and currently, only) tank (a 20g.) The tank has come a long way, but he's certainly left his mark.
Of the fish I own currently, I'd have to go with my 1 female cherry barb. A really lively fish, probably the drabbest as far as colour goes, but the liveliest as far as attitude (that sounds odd, can fish really be considered to have attitude... Ahhh, who cares, they have some sort of mind in those tiny heads of there's.)

·
Registered
108 Posts
my absolute favorite are my golden dojo loaches they are the funniest little critters I absolutely adore them ,,,I could watch them for hours and not get bored

Reactions: snowghost45

·
Super Moderator
8,277 Posts
Dariush, that is a beautiful fish!

Reactions: Dariush

·
Registered
9 Posts
Out of all of my fish I would have to say my 2 German Blue Rams. During the day their color is just amazing.

Reactions: coralbandit

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love guppies in general which is why that's mainly the only fish I keep (and mollies when I have the space). My favorite fish in my tank is my turquoise male guppy. He is gorgeous and is so active. We call him Mr. personality. :)

281 - 300 of 320 Posts