Aquarium Forum banner

261 - 280 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a toss up between my severums, and pearlscale texas, and flowerhorn?
I wish i new how to put a picture in this post! Can we attach pics inline?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Definitely my GBR and bolivian ram. They are a blast to watch together and they swim close and stare at me if I'm by the tank. Very photogenic too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry for the huge pic lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
My yoyo loaches, I have three of them and they always stick together. Super active and they took care of a snail problem I had, I was getting tons of them little ba$terds! Greedy eaters and have been pretty easy to take care of.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have 3 festivums that are really some go getters now that they are settled in. They regularly battle for grasshoppers with the leopard ctenopoma, sometimes stealing them from his mouth.

·
Registered
80 Posts
In my 90, it would have to be my Badis Badis. They are very colorful and attack the frozen bloodworms right from my fingertips. In my 150, I love my 4 large Geophagus Surinamensis. The are very regal with their long flowing fins.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I can't pick a fav either, I currently have Angels and ADF, the frogs are cute, swimming around and the Angels are so majestic. I've had Severums, Bali and Iridescent sharks the list goes on. Each species is a credit to their beauty.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm new to this fish stuff and I'm a simple guy. So I like them all. I don't have a favorite song either...

·
Registered
796 Posts
3 of my favorites, lucky to catch all 3 in one pic. GBR are just sooo beautiful, E. okefenokee and I never grow tired of darters.

Reactions: coralbandit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine has to be my peacock eel. I love to watch him. He's not one that bury's himself and you never see him. He like to hang around my plants and decorations.

·
Registered
137 Posts
After years and years of them dying on me, I finally have a male Green Terror that's absolutely gorgeous.

And to add to the fun, I finally put the female back into the tank because she was getting beat on & they laid eggs. I've seen a lot of pictures of Terrors but the orange on this guys tail is almost iridescent

·
Registered
8 Posts
Parambassis Ranga for sure. I think im the only person in the world who like them. The all natural ones. Stay away from the injected ones they are the plague.
Awesome predatory fish. Yes i said predatory.

261 - 280 of 320 Posts