Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 596 Posts

·
*blackback butterflyfish*
208 Posts
Our last FW purchase was a blood parrot and we had to give him away because he was getting abused by the other blood parrot...who knew...you try to get someone a friend...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I haven't bought any fish for a few weeks now. I think my tank is full! Guess it's time to get another one! lol! I would really like a corner tank with a Jack Dempsey. Now just to convince the husband...

Reactions: MediaHound

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Yesterday I received 8 small versions (Large Fry) of the fish in the pic. A friend of mine who is a breeder in Ohio, sent them to me free, as he knew id been searching for a long time, these are rather hard to find in the native fish trade. So needless to say im treating them with kid gloves

·
*blackback butterflyfish*
208 Posts
Yesterday I received 8 small versions (Large Fry) of the fish in the pic. A friend of mine who is a breeder in Ohio, sent them to me free, as he knew id been searching for a long time, these are rather hard to find in the native fish trade. So needless to say im treating them with kid gloves

what are they?

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Added 2 small angels to my community tank today, along with a big clump of Java Moss, so far they are happy and eatin like little angel pigs. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
well i got a big bag of feeders. haha. *#666

Reactions: retiredsemi

·
Registered
796 Posts
last grab was last week, 1 red devil and a salvini

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
I like that filter dirty dutch(i have one exactly like that)
Anyway
I got a male swordtail last week lol

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
I went today and bought a betta,and 2 swordtails

1 - 20 of 596 Posts