Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 24 gallon nanocube
2 clowns
1 lawnmower blenny
1 pink and yellow something

i have saphire protein skimmer
25 lbs live rock
660 gph tunze power head.

would like to have colorful but healthy tank. all levels are staying consistantly good and fish seem happy and healthy any ideas for coral? what a great hobby. check out my gallery and please give opinions.
thanks,
matt

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
the pink and yellow something is a diadem dottyback. zoanthids are colorful corals, but try researching colorful, small corals.

Reactions: mattellison

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also how often would you suggest water changes. there are so many different opinions on it just wondering what the best is. and is there anything that will live in my tank to keep the sand clean? i just worry about overstocking it. i just want all my livestock to do well and be healthy and happy.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
10% a week. nothing in your tank at this point will sand-sift. nassarius snails will sand-sift, hermit crabs will scavage. that (+a cleaner shrimp) will make a clean-up crew.

Reactions: malachi

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i forgot to mention that i do have 6 snails and four blue legged hermit crabs. sorry. so a cleaner shrimp will make a difference in the apperiance of the sand? soryy for asking so much but a site like this is very helpful for some one new like me. i have a 75 gallon cichlid tank also that i am going to convert after i understand this stuff.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
no cleaner shrimps clean off parasites. do u know what snails u have?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts