Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Steve I'm somewhat of a newbie to this hobbie, and lovin every moment of it. Just thought I would say "Hi" and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and finding new friends that I can talk fish with.

Currently I have a 46 gallon bowfront with softies. I'm focused more on zoos right now, they seem to grow well in my tank so why not grow some out and do some trading...right? Let me know if you are interested in any, I have quite a few right now... at least for my 46 gallon.

Hope to hear from you.

Steve Hess
Idaho

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am new here myself but have already found this place to be much friendlier than the other aquarium forum I frequented. Here it's all about the fish and helping people out. The other place was all about how much more money person A could spend over person B. :biggerfish:

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I think this is about the most polite and friendly forum I have ever visited and I hope that you enjoy it here as much as I am enjoying it. Welcome and glad to meet you.

Rose

·
Reefer, Plants and Ponds
270 Posts
Howdy Steve. Love your 'shrooms! I see you like the Achilles tang. Isn't it a beauty? When I had a fish-only, I actually had at the same time an Achilles, a purple, a lipstick, a yellow, a hippo, a powder blue and a sailfin. Believe it or not, they all got along in a 75. The friskiest was the yellow. I love tangs!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, Media Hound, here are some zoas that I have: Blue Abyss, Blueberries, Candy Apple Pinks, Eagle Eyes, Enigma, Kryptonite, Purple Fission, Sweet Pink, and many others with no names.

Salty Dad, Yea I love the Achilles. My wife loves it even more than I do, so that should tell you something about the fish. ;) (She isn't into the hobby quite yet, but we'll get her there)

To everyone else thanks for the kind words and I hope to talk with you all more. Feel free to PM me anytime for anything.

Steve

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome Steve...

Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts