Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being an FMAS member myself, I've setup this forum to discuss things with my fellow club members. FMAS has another, more official forum, on another site. This forum is here incase anyone wants to jump ship. I have met with the board of directors of FMAS to discuss my intentions to bring the club here to Aquarium Forum, and while they are not ready to officially carry their club forum here, as the other forum has its main benefit of traffic and volume, this forum is setup for if and when the time comes. Till then, anyone that wants to participate here as well is more than welcome. I have some friends in the club that are not happy with the policies and procedures at the other forum, and so this is an alternative. Some benefits here are an unlimited photo gallery, you can freely buy and sell corals and equipment, and our search engine is enabled without restriction, just to name a few off the top of my head... moving forward, as discussed at the board meeting a couple weeks ago, I'm totally open to making this subforum customized to the needs of the club, including the ability to have a mailing list and other things that the club is severely in need of help with.

That said, I'm sure looking forward to the next frag swap and making more friends in the local scene.
Regards,
Jarred

·
Registered
3 Posts
ha...I guess i just found out who invited me here.....glad to be here guys....I really do believe that almost everyone can be satisfied if the club ok's the use of both forums.

So how many FMAS people have come over so far?

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcoming everyone! Hope to learn more from you guys through this Forum :)
Looking forward to great information coming from everyone. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts