Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome all Gold Coast Aquarium Society of South Florida members to AquariumForum.com!

We've just created your very own forum to discuss any topics you would like. This forum is for all members of the Society to discuss topics of your choice.

If you guys ever have any suggestions for the website, or ideas for the forum, or ever need anything at all, please give me a holler.

Matt Kogo (Kogo) is enabled as a moderator of the Gold Coast Aquarium Society of South Florida (that's also the link you should bookmark) so if you ever need something on a more local level handled, feel free to get in touch with Matt.

:)

Hope you enjoy the forum and use it well!

Regards,
Jarred

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks Jarred, this forum will be a great benifit to our club!

Kogo

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hello from a prospective member here from Davie. I just came back from Aquatic Jewels with some nice driftwood, german rams and some plants for new 55 gallon community tank.
John Barlak

·
Registered
324 Posts
African cichlids, central american cichlids, dwarf cichlids, discus, killies, goldfish, koi, catfish, and rare plecos.

and whatever I pick up at auction our catch with the dipnet.

My main interest is in cichlids and plecos

How about you J?

·
Registered
258 Posts
have a community tank with molies platy and some rare plecos (gold nugget, royal)
and just starting a new 55 gallon and thinking about angels with it. Also have a fry growout tank with sailfin lyretail molly fry, coral ballon platy and marigold swordtail fry.

·
Registered
324 Posts
sounds cool. a tank full of live bearers can be an impressive sight.

Check out "fish net" on Andrews between Oakland and Commercial for nice angels. They usually carry some really nice veils

·
Registered
258 Posts
ill be there on Sunday. Heading out of town for anniversary until Saturday.
Also we have monthly meeting on this Wednesday, correct?

·
Registered
324 Posts
you never know...
of course the variety has been increasing in recent months.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts