Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome all Colorado Aquarium Society members to AquariumForum.com!

We've just created your very own forum to discuss any topics you would like. This forum is for all members of the Society to discuss topics of your choice.

If you guys ever have any suggestions for the website, or ideas for the forum, or ever need anything at all, please give me a holler.

Chris F. (Caf) is enabled as a moderator of the Colorado Aquarium Society subforum (that's also the link you should bookmark) so if you ever need something on a more local level handled, feel free to get in touch with Chris.

:)

Hope you enjoy the forum and use it well!

Regards,
Jarred

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
hello i am new to your society...I am 17 years into this hobby.Now from last 8 years I just concentrate about discus keeping. Now you may say that I am a discus keeper. I have 2 4 feet aquarium at present. That tank is a planted discus community aquarium with 6 discus (2 blue diamond, 1 cobalt blue, 1 spider, 1 red Marlboro, 1 red pigion discus) along with 2 clown loaches and 2 black ghost knife.The other contains 12 cichlids. Apart from these I am also a professional discus breeder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts