Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in Welcoming to our humble Forum, Mr Robert Rice, President of the Native Fish Conservancy, And Icon in the feild of all things Fishy. I feel very fortunate that Mr. Rice has chosen our Forum as a place to contribute, from his Many Years involved In this Hobby. You will find Mr, Rice to be very friendly and helpful beyond belief, with credentials Far too numeruous to mention here. So I would ask that you extend him a warm welcome, and afford him EVERY courtesy. :)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
377 Posts
Welcome aboard Robert. I look forward to your posts. There are many native species keepers on the board. I'm sure we'll all learn alot!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
A warm welcome to you, Mr. Rice and I do hope that you will like it here as much as I have. It is a warm and wonderful forum with the capacity to be very friendly and fun. Thank you for gracing us with your presence and we do look forward to hearing from you and learning from your experience.

Rose

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome Robert, it is a pleasure to have you and I look forward to reading all the info you have to contribute!:welcome:

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
*w2 to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts