Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every body. My Clarkii Clown has been doing weird things lately. but most weirdest of all, he has been hanging around our 3 feather duster tubeworms. He'll swim up to it, and just sit there. No matter how close Clark gets, the FDTW's don't hide. my dog-faced puffer has seemingly "adopted" Clark. at all times, Clark is either with "spot", or is with The FDTW's. the little fish always eats things spot eats, one time he attacked a silver side bigger than him!
i would just like to know if i should be aware of anything, or if he might be mentally disabled or something.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody wanna say something?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anybody? :(

·
Registered
724 Posts
Clowns and puffers have funny personalities. Some people would say I'm ridiculous because, "fish don't have personalities! they're just fish!", but they do. Puffers can be very friendly with other fish, and clowns often take a liking to other fish species if they don't have a mate. Enjoy their partnership! It'll be fun to watch

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im sorry to say it, but clark is long gone:(his tail started to grow algae on it, than a weird beige pore popped up on his dorsal fin, than he got a brain tumor or something-a weird bump started to grow on his forehead, than the bump split the skin right open! a few days later, he finally dropped:(

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry man. I hate losing fish :*(
Yikes. Sounds like he had something really weird going on though. I mean fin rot and hole-in-the-head disease are one thing, but a growth is really odd. Hmmm...I'll try to think of an explanation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts