Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful water lily baby plants. The picture below is a picture of my adult water lily plant. It has a new big purple bloom every day. The bloom measures about 5-6" in diameter. One water lily plant will be 5 dollars, the cheapest you will find a healthy water lily anywhere. Shipping will be 5 dollars with free delivery confirmation.

Email me for any questions or to order: [email protected]

For more pictures go to:
Water lily - a set on Flickr

Reactions: JIM and MediaHound

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
how the heck does your tank not have an allout war???one tiger barb???he has to be in a larger group ...5-6 at least

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how the heck does your tank not have an allout war???one tiger barb???he has to be in a larger group ...5-6 at least
All of my fish in my tank get along very well. I actually have a perfect balance. there is no fighting, not even snipping at fins.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
that is wierd that you only have one tiger barb and he is not nipping the angelfish...is the angelfish big or what???

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is wierd that you only have one tiger barb and he is not nipping the angelfish...is the angelfish big or what???
No, my angelfish is nickel size.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Beautiful plants , and a beautiful pond, and an unbelievable value, truly amazing offer, thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts