Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a few shots after i got everything put away.

this is my 14g

29g

goby playing hide 'n seek among the mushrooms

colt coral i picked up a couple of weeks ago

a little duncan frag. had to move him to the sand bed, couldn't find a place in the rocks where the plug would fit tight enough, it kept falling out so i figured maybe he just wanted to be on the sand!

thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sweet tank! I love saltwater tanks! *w3 Just wish I had the nerve and wallet to set one up...

Reactions: Danes R Us

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, everybody!

Looks FANTASTIC!!! Hellofa couple tanks ya got going!!! Nice Job!!
take a bow, baby! much of my success has come from your infinite wisdom. *thumbsup thanx

lonedove, the little 14g biocubes (both of mine are oceanic) really aren't that pricey. the only problem with them is that you can't have many fish. i just have the 2 snowflake clowns and a royal gramma along with a cleaner shrimp, a couple of snails and hermits and some polyps. it was a good way to get my feet wet, no pun intended. :)

·
Vodka Doser
6,496 Posts
thanks, everybody!

take a bow, baby! much of my success has come from your infinite wisdom. *thumbsup thanx

lonedove, the little 14g biocubes (both of mine are oceanic) really aren't that pricey. the only problem with them is that you can't have many fish. i just have the 2 snowflake clowns and a royal gramma along with a cleaner shrimp, a couple of snails and hermits and some polyps. it was a good way to get my feet wet, no pun intended. :)
Thanks!!! But I just flap my gums, you guys have to do all the actual work.:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks great man, I hope mine looks as yours does here in a few months! Good job bro! :)

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
I would just love to have a sw tank I'm just terrified to even try it lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts