Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Here is a link to my website, its a work in progress but you can go and see what you like.. order and ill ship as soon as payment is received!!!!
AWSOME CORALS

CLICK HERE!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Even though you ship the items over night you should really make a DOA policy to get more customers comfortable with shopping on your sight IMO.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks... im putting a really nice cart in and im busy working on a good DOA policy..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH and by the way to all!!! i am discounting shipping if you give me this code: 78432has

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks bud.. DOA POLICY IS UP!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks.. i just wanted to get it up and going.. within the next couple days i will be fixing and adding.. making everything work sound!!! UPDATE** DOA policy is now in effect and i will be putting a PayPal Cart in on Sat. One will be able to use ANY form of payment!!!!! Please get the word out!!! TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT AND GIVE THEM THIS CODE FOR SHIPPING DISCOUNT!! 78432has

·
Registered
95 Posts
The site looks nice. The only thing IMO is some of the prices are a little high and you may want to use more of your own pics than Live Aquaria's.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i added a nice checkout system.. you can use paypal.. or credit cards... i will be getting paypal pro when i start receiving some orders that will increase the flow of the checkout process.. ORDER NOW.. thanks everyone for the feedback...

·
Registered
119 Posts
are the pictures in your website pics that you have taken or pics someone else has taken..i really like them yellow zoa's..

Rick

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rick, the pics of the zoos are the ones that i have taken from the stock in my aquarium. I can discount shipping too!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aight, just let me know!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts