Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of my fish have been sick for a the past year, I have tried many medicines but none of them. Though this subreddit might have some suggestions so here are some pics of the fish. I have been changing water frequently, any suggestions on how to fix this? The tank is a 65 gallon tank, haven't added any fish or decorations for the past year. All fish are older than a year, the oldest one is 9 years old and the youngest is 3 years old. The fish in the first picture is 4 years old (10 inches length) and the one in the second picture is around 3 years old (average size).

Water Fin Fish supply Fish Underwater

Water Eye Fin Underwater Fish

·
Registered
21 Posts
Warning to all, LiveAquaria.com has FISH LICE! They destroyed my 10 yr old tank and killed all five of my giant goldfish (over 2 lbs) and the babies I bought from LiveAquaria. I had never seen fish lice before in over 20 years of fish keeping and thought the babies were showing ammonia burns despite no heightened ammonia level. I found out after I saw one on my giant goldfish and it MOVED. THEY KILLED MY GOLDFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LIED WHEN I TOLD THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO REFUND MY MOST RECENT ORDER LET ALONE RECOGNIZE MY GRIEF AT THE LOSS OF MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS. CRUEL, HATEFUL, IRRESPONSIBLE.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts