Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning, open my aquarium lights and i saw this really tiny fish looking swimming around my fish tank.. I have no idea how it got there, and i dont have any fish in my aquarium exapt an fire eel. is it posibble that it was in the fire eel bag when i got it from my LFS?

I will uploaded a video since I had a hard time trying to take a photo of it, its not a clear video but you can tell that theres something swimming in there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
?video?

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
i removed the non functioning video, user please repost if you would like,

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Could be a fry that snuck in. Unless you catch it and save it...it won't be there long with the eel.

On a side note...and hope you don't mind me mentioning it. I couldn't help but notice in your sig that you have a ray in a 60g. Don't mind me saying, but that's not gonna work.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
how big does an aquarium have to be for a ray...just wondering

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
how big does an aquarium have to be for a ray...just wondering

Bare minimum for a ray (depending on species) is 6x2x2. Wider footprints are preferred. Clear or sand bottom...sand is much preferred as they love hide. Overfiltering extremely advised as the water has to be pristine.

I'm looking to build a 10' plywood tank soon for rays. My favorite aquatic species. *Glasses*

Have you posted pics of your tanks? I see you have an octo too! sweetness!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts