Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and hope you are as pleased as I have been. This site has a lot of really nice features.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah well fish are a massive oart of my life,so thats makes these forums,a great place to chat,get some onfo,help some1,so yeah...

·
Reefer, Plants and Ponds
270 Posts
Welcome. Tell us a bit about your tank(s).

·
Reefer, Plants and Ponds
270 Posts
Susan, hi! What a great avatar. Is he/she yours?

Reactions: susankat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well normally i have 9 tanks up and running,but at the moment,i only have 2 running cause im living with my mother in law,and room is a big issue,the 2 tanks i have going are only a 55gal,and a 89gal,the 55 has a goldspot pleco,3 blue acaras,2 are a pair,a green terror pair,gold edge male,white egde female,2 salvinis,not a pair.thats in the 55,and the in the 89,i have another blue acara pair(yeah i love em),a red talied blackshark,a large clownloach,a huge featherfin catfish,and a huge common pleco,so thats it,but normally,when i have my 208gal,and my 175gal setup,plus my other asorted tanks,i mainly keep the big badboys,sa/ca americans cichlids,flowerhorns,red devils,jags,wolf cichlids,convicts,umbis!the list is huge,these are normally the fish i keep plus ive spawned just about all of them too,and raised there fry,ive been keeping fish for around 15 years now!sp thats about it for me....

·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,685 Posts
That is a real selection there, You need a big house just for the tanks. I understand that situation real well. Now I am in a big house and took the dining room as my fish room and will still have one in the living room as my display tank as soon as its built.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah room is a constant battle for me,however we are in the long procees of finding somewhere bigger,so im just playin the waiting game

1 - 14 of 14 Posts