Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fish Guru
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me n my pal p-hizzle... aka phil...aka phil_pl... rock out here @ petland. i have 3 tanks one 2 gallon that ive had since i was a wee youngin that have glo fish and neon tetras... a 55 with "big enough to eat" oscars... and i just recently started a 10 gallon minni reef that houses and anemone, one 3 stripe damsel and a nemo. i recently added 6 blue damsels... by mistake... i orded 1... they sent me 6... not sure how that happened... and this particular petland doesnt have salt so i had to buy them all!!!... dang... but any hoo... i love me some fish :) im incharge of the fish here and i do all the ordering and im always up for some kool fish suggestions!! so hook me up!!*w3

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

they probably sent u 6 because alot of damsels are schooling fish...what type of damsels are they?

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Any friend of Phil, is certainly welcome here:) hope you enjoy the site. Oh do you know any embarasing stories you can tell us about him, here in public

*w2

·
Registered
250 Posts
I wont hold it against you that you are friends with Phil....just kidding. Welcome to the forum, and glad to have you!

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site...

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the site and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts