Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was directed towards this forum when I signed and figure this is the best place for my first post.

My aquarium has been up and running since Saturday, no fish yet. Nothing spectacular - just a 16 gallon bowfront. We went and looked at Hoffers Tropic Life pets in Milwaukee which is an excellent fish place in Milwaukee. We picked out a few breeds we would like to have. We'll probably go back this weekend to discuss what fish will be compatible with each other and which will be best to start with.

Looking forward to all I can learn here!!

·
Reefer
213 Posts
hi shawn welcome to the forums... enjoy your stay and tell us a bit about your background... are you new to the hobby or just returning?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome! Don't forget, you could always ask compatibility questions here too! I'm sure there are many people here that could give advice on that.

*w2

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! Yes, ask away all you want on the forum. U never know if the pet store people might be trying to trick just into buying stuff at an expensive price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi shawn welcome to the forums... enjoy your stay and tell us a bit about your background... are you new to the hobby or just returning?
I've had aquariums before but this is probably my most ambitious. When I was a kid I had a few golfish and bettas (not at the same time) in probably a 5 gal tank.

The plan is to suceed with this one and then look at upgrading to something bigger, maybe a 26gal bowfront in a couple years.

·
Reefer
213 Posts
well enjoy and utilize the smart guys here in the fw section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts