Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose it has to be the first post on any forum you join but it's still akward none the less. I'm not new to fish keeping and not new to internet forums. I don't tweet, facebook, myspace, ganga or any other 'my life is so important that people have to know when i pee!' "social network". I do however like to chat and like to educate people on what's best for the fish as that should be our main concern. I have over 15 tanks and tubs at my home and even more at my other halfs. Between the 2 of us, we keep things as small as FW shrimp to as large as a wild caught oscar... and everything in between. All of my tanks are planted except my goldies.
I'm usually very active in a classifieds section and I love sharing my abundance. I hope to be an active member on this forum.
:animated_fish_swimm

·
Banned
54 Posts
*w2 we always are glad to see more experienced hobbyist come on board, as there are lots of new folks coming into our hobby everyday, and quality info is very important to their success, and continued enjoyment of the hobby.

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
We have a pro onboard. Welcome :p

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the fourm. Nice to have you here with us. Hope you are having a great day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts