Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can those be kept together?? im gonna do another tank with diff. types of tetras and some marbled hatchet fish caught my eye!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
fatebook.

They are fine together and like the kat said, make sure its a very good top on there, not only do they fly, they jump for things even your face.

Speaking of video games, I gotta get the honey do list done so I can get my xbox360 w/ CoD MW2 pack.

what games do you play or systems? I invested in a Wii, gave it to the wife after the first 15 minutes of playing it. Im back on my Ps2, kicking it old school.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear you on the wii! if your older maybe fun for a hr tops!! but I like the ps3 been playng nonstop if I dont work COD MW2 is very addicting!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
fatebook.

They are fine together and like the kat said, make sure its a very good top on there, not only do they fly, they jump for things even your face.

Speaking of video games, I gotta get the honey do list done so I can get my xbox360 w/ CoD MW2 pack.

what games do you play or systems? I invested in a Wii, gave it to the wife after the first 15 minutes of playing it. Im back on my Ps2, kicking it old school.
i just got mw2 last week and my 360 froze 3 days later :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts