Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sup new to the forum thing i have been with the hobby for ten years worked for petco in high school like all animals an insects and of course fish.I currently owne a 125 gal reef setup with a fiftyfive gal sump, ten gal frag tank, and a ten gal with a aligator snapping turtle. I wouldn t call my self an expert aquarist, but i do know quite a bit about the hobby.Living in california i have had the chance to see alot of rare unusual fish.So hope my post didn t bore u <=}° °° 4:20

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! And what a good choice u have made if this is your 1st forum!
Please post pics! And Ive seen those crazy snapping turtles-aren't they fascinating! According to my Grandmother, my Uncle, as a kid, was crazy about turtles and 1 time he caught an enormous snapping turtle down by a local pond(Alligator Snapping Turtles were, and still are, are very common in my area and I would list them as the most common type of turtle in my area). He than got a bad rash*n1and when they went to the Doctor, the doctor gave them someones address and number, and it turned that the address and number was for a turtle expert!*r2

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the forum and where are the pics???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts