Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
they just recently got a new shipment of corals this past week and their freshwater section was looking good with some nice cichlids and fancy plecos.

·
Registered
258 Posts
here is the beverly's deals
8356 Pines Blvd.
Pembroke Pines

Beverly's Pet Center

954-322-1112

Email Club June Sizzlin' SPECIALS
Buy an AQUAPOD 12 Gal. System
Get an AQUAPOD STAND
FOR ONLY $39.99
Reg. $119.99
SAVE $80.00
Valid until 6/20/08 - Limit 1

Brighten Up Your Tank
& SAVE BIG!
175W Halide Bulbs 5500K
Reg $79.99 NOW $39.99
SAVE $40.00
Valid until 6/20/08 - while supply lasts
Country Lodge 28"x30"
Reg. $129.00
Club Price $69.00
SAVE $60.00
Valid until 6/20/08 - limited quantity - 1 per family

Red Sea Semi Lavartus
Regular $99.00
SAVE $60.00
Club Price $39.00
Bird SPECIALS
Parakeets Reg. $15.99 NOW $10.99
Zebra Finches 2 for $20.00
Select Cockatiels $49.00
Valid until 6/20/08 - while supply lasts
Clean Up Crew Special
Blue Legs or Astrea Snails
Mix & Match any 10
Club Price $3.99
SKU #121212
Valid until 6/20/08 - Limit 3 (10 lots)
Kaytee Honey Sticks

Parrot * Tiel * Keet
Finch * Canary
Regular $1.99 each
Buy One * Get One FREE
Valid until 6/20/08 - Limit 4 free
Algae Eater Deal
Plecos (no fancy) * Chinese Algae Eaters
Gold Chinese * Gold Snails * Mystery Snails
Buy One * Get One FREE
Valid until 6/20/08 - Limit 5 free
Cleaner Shrimp Madness!
Regular $17.99 - 20.99
Club Price $10.99

Must present this email for these deals. May not combine with other offers. Livestock quantities are limited due to the nature of the item - sorry no rain checks. Not responsible for typographical errors.

·
Registered
258 Posts
yeah when i tried to forward it to you i kept getting an error. you can always goto their site to be added to it and you will get them as well.
They also have a great deal on tues and thursdays when fish first arrive and arent acclimated and you get an additional 15% off.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just got back from the big sale... thats a gallon of gas ill never get back.

I was very disappointed with the freshwater side, but, there were a couple of nice finds (although overpriced). They had some beautiful flower horns at $200 and out of my budget (most with ich), royal clown knives (good size, but $50 was a bit more then I wanted to pay), and Koi colored swordtails ($15). other then that, the selection looked mostly like last months leftovers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yeah I saw those koi swords just a few days ago and they looked real bad. Only time would tell and I guess you said it. I know when I was there on wednesday, they didn't have any flowerhorns (not like I have any room for them). I was heading over there anyways tomorrow in route to my inlaws, so I won't be wasting any gas.... Yes, into snakehead country. Don't think Ill be able to fish the hole in their backyard, but I'll try and let you know if that big one is still in there.

·
Registered
324 Posts
get pics if you catch any, they would be great for future presentations.

·
Registered
258 Posts
saw those flowerhorns today... boy did they want to move them. The sales kid wanted to show me pictures of the parents and I tried to point out the ick on the tail of the one located with the cichlids and he dismissed it, but dang 200 for that size. Ive seen that size and quality cheaper elsewhere.

·
Registered
324 Posts
where else did you see nice ones like that. i might like one if i could get a better price

·
Registered
258 Posts
pet world at tower shops had a few. I am going tonight to check them out again. They were about 4 inches long and only wanted 12.00 a piece. I will take pictures of them and probably could get them to hold for me since I am always there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts