Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
The Orlando Reef Caretakers Association (ORCA) is proud to present the 2009 Southeastern Reef Conference (SRC). We invite you to join us for the SRC which will be held in the Maitland Civic Center, which is a short distance from beautiful downtown Orlando.
Lunch is included with your paid admission. We have an awesome speaker lineup, along with a variety of exhibitors, plus a huge raffle and an excellent frag auction wraps up this one day event. Check it out at www src2009 .com website
Hurry and register before June 1 to receive 10 free raffle tickets!
~See you there!
ORCA's SRC committee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!
I uploaded the flyer....but can't find it now...not sure what happened.

Anyway...YES! Come on over to SRC. We would love to meet you and if you looked at the raffle page, I'm sure there must be something there that you would want or need. All raffle tickets are just $1.00 so, someone is going home with the hydor Wavemaker and two Koralia pumps (12v) for just a $1.00 raffle ticket!
The sponsors have been so generous and we appreciate it. We'd love to see groups from reef clubs come, wear their club shirt and make a presence.
Do I sound excited???

If you decide to come, wonderful! If not, we'll be thinkin' 'bout ya while we're winning those marineland tanks and other great prizes. hehe

Seriously though, thanks for posting the link for us. And hope you can make it to the conference. We'd love to see/meet you!
Bonnie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, I think I'm officially AF challenged. I uploaded the photo (to member galleries?). I just wanted to load the conference poster for forum members to see....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts