Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Getting on here in the fine state of Utah while raising some fine fish. My ratio is a little strange, but there is a story behind it which I will discuss later.

30gal
8 Neons
4 Zebra Danios
2 Chinese Algae Eaters
1 Golden Algae Eater
4 Albino Cories
2 Masked Cories

They have been going healthy for some time, but they are getting a bit old. Love the freshwater hobby and looking to find tips and friends here in this forum!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope to hear that story and get to know you better. That is indeed a little different combo in your tank but the story will tell us why.

We do hope that you enjoy the time you spend with us. There are a wide variety of interests here and always someone that shares yours. Thank you for joining.

Rose

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I had a few Swordtails, but they died. I had Gouramis before that, but they died with strange marks on their sides, while the rest of the tank had no problems whatsoever. Shopping around for new showcase fish, as most of my bottomfeeders tend to hide under my rock. XD

The two chinese algae eaters are not even mine. My brother was taking poor care of them in his own tank and the other day, he even gave me his Female Betta which was far too young for his mature male. So... to update that list, now I have a tiny, female Betta in there as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts