·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi, Susan!!😃😃
Omgggggggg!!😃 I just sat there going through everyone of your gorgeous photos! I loved it, truly! Thank you sooo much for sharing them; a two thumbs up!! Wowww!!😃 you just blessed my socks off after a long, drooling day!😅😅
I have to ask you; did you ever raise or have a blue Angelfish?? Omg! I've been dying to get one but they want sooo much for one; you know? And not to mention, mine are definitely feisty! Ughhh... I'm always correcting them and telling them to settle down. My hubby says I'm waisting my breath but I don't see it that way...😂😂😂

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi, Susan!!😃😃
Omgggggggg!!😃 I just sat there going through everyone of your gorgeous photos! I loved it, truly! Thank you sooo much for sharing them; a two thumbs up!! Wowww!!😃 you just blessed my socks off after a long, drooling day!😅😅
I have to ask you; did you ever raise or have a blue Angelfish?? Omg! I've been dying to get one but they want sooo much for one; you know? And not to mention, mine are definitely feisty! Ughhh... I'm always correcting them and telling them to settle down. My hubby says I'm waisting my breath but I don't see it that way...😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂
I told my husband about you about having the with having the 220 and 62 other tanks? And, his response was, quote unquote, "don't even think about iit..." I just had to share this with you, fish buddy!😂😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
321 Posts
I never had the blues, but we looking for unrelated pair which was hard at the time, but
was actually wanting Altums. Wild caught. Bigger than any of the other angels
Hi!😃
Wow! Yes, I heard of them though. They are more expensive but then again, I've been pricing Angelfish and they are not cheap...ughhh...
Are they hard to deal with? I study this and ours are really feisty; you know? Are they? I would think so being wild and all...
Did you ever get them or have them bow?

·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never got to get them as I had a stroke and downsizes to 3 tanks largest being the 20 gal shrimp tank. Altum to thrive need a black water tank with pH between 5.5 and 6.1 and the 220 for 6 fish.with pH that low you need to also work on kh and gh. But to breeding would to have one pair and put into tank themselves of at least 75 gal. That's a lot of ro/di water.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I never got to get them as I had a stroke and downsizes to 3 tanks largest being the 20 gal shrimp tank. Altum to thrive need a black water tank with pH between 5.5 and 6.1 and the 220 for 6 fish.with pH that low you need to also work on kh and gh. But to breeding would to have one pair and put into tank themselves of at least 75 gal. That's a lot of ro/di water.
Hi!😃
Wow, Susan, it sounds like a lot of work as well but I believe that you are sorta like me, and you would have loved doing it; I bet!😃
I'm so sorry...really... I'll tell you something private here so that you'll know that you aren't alone; okay? Buttt... I sigh very heavily here... I, myself, have had 2 strokes and a heart attack and numerous other afflictions too...sooo...when I say "understand", I truly do, my friend...😞

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi!😃😃
Well, I'm impressed and so I am too, fish buddy!😃 I'm like that Engerized Rabbit on the tv!😂😂
My family just shakes their heads!😃😃
Well, I just found some more respect for you, hon.😃 just take your time , for this is what I do. I have to because I want to keep doing what I love to do...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi, Girlfriend!!😃😃
Thank you sooo much. I love looking at the pictures!😃
Clean?? 😂😂 they look just fine with me! We are sooo much alike!!😂😂
I spend 2 or 3 days in a row doing just that! I love it though even if I hurt like crazy!! I'm addicted and can't help myself!😂😂😂

1 - 17 of 17 Posts