Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out Kijiji this morning and someone is selling a 40 gallon corner tank that would look awesome between our couches. They are asking $300CND for it.

My husband wasn't impressed though when I said I'd keep my 30 gallon going as well!
If I did get it any suggestions on what to put in it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had considered this. I have never done anything other than freshwater and I still consider myself new to that even though I've had tanks forever! It's only in the past few days I have added some plants to the tank!

Maybe I should saunter over to the reef forum and see what the consensus is there! :lol:

Reactions: MediaHound

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had suggested oscars to my husband. He thinks I'm nuts for wanting 2 tanks in the living room!

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
lol

yeah you should go sw im going to in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just tell him your nuts for having him in the living room. lol
I would have to totally agree with you! He gets to have his Packers shrine in our bedroom I should be able to have two tanks in the living room!

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
lol packers shrine ahhaha

go cheese heads hahahaha

well personally it depends on you what do you want are salt water supplies more readily available to you food, live rock, etc. etc...

i love salt just a lil more involved than fresh but imho with the right setup a lot more beautiful

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
I had considered this. I have never done anything other than freshwater and I still consider myself new to that even though I've had tanks forever! It's only in the past few days I have added some plants to the tank!

Maybe I should saunter over to the reef forum and see what the consensus is there! :lol:
Nooooo, dont go those reef guys will never let you come back here, They have Red jello with fruit cocktail over there

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's okay Jim. I don't think I have to funds to have a reef! Besides I only like green jell-o with vodka! ;)

Now I'm leaning more towards a Jack Dempsey!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts