Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a serpent starfish last night and put him in my sump to temp acc in the bag. Well I just realized he is still in that bag in my sump*o2 stupid me. Do you guys think he will be ok when I get home. Or should I have my wife put him in the tank or just leave him there so I can drip acc him when I get home

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Those are pretty tough little varmits, if its easy for your wife to do, it wouldnt hurt to just have her dump him in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah tried that the wife is to short to reach in the top of the canopy and I dont have step stool. But I just got off the phone with her and he seems to be a ok. I get off of work in 2 and a half hours so he should be A ok*w3

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys my star made it just fine he is in my tank now. I tried to get a pic but by the time I got the camera he went under a rock hopefully I will get one soon. Cant beleive I forgot about him. But after cooking for the wife and kid and getting him to bed it totaly sliped my mind. Just to think any other day you cant keep my hands out of my tank lol. Thankfully everything was just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts