324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any GCASSF members out there?

Chime in and let us know your there!

Kogo = Matt Kogo (GCASSF President);)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Attended my first meeting in March. Very nice meeting. Should have brought more money for the auctions. I have been sending emails to the website but not gettign responses. I would like to join. I have gone to a few of the sponsered stores (beverly's, benny's and Big Al's) but they will not give me a discount unless I can show them a card.

Here is my contact information.
John Barlak
5750 Sw 38th court
Davie, Florida 33314
954-296-5195

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,

Im glad you could make it to the meeting. The best time to get your card will be at the April meeting. you can pay dues then and get your card right away.

Matt

·
Registered
258 Posts
ah its Rodolfo. where is everyone else.
Im the new guy. I know youre the guy to deal with if anyone is venturing into Dade county.
Hey do you know of any stores that have good freshwater plants?

·
Registered
141 Posts
yes bro go to neighborhood fish farm ther open seven days a week and there phone is (305)221-8013. if you want your also welcomed to join us in one of are fishing trips and i'll show you some wild growing stuff.

·
Registered
141 Posts
we try to go as often as posible but usually is just one or two members going let me know if your really interested we have one coming up in about a week.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was just thinking we should invite Jarred along...

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey im looking for info on a pleco pseudacanthicus its brown with orange fins pleco do you guys have any feed tips are they more on the carnivorus side or wood eating. anything will help.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Aconrad= Adrian Conrad attended first meeting in April trying to get involved got my card and did you say Big Al's gives discounts JBarlak? Im so close to them please let me know thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts