Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy did you guys see i whent to one of floridas hidden tresure blue spring state park its just like swiming in the most beatifull fresh water aquarium

·
Reefer, Plants and Ponds
270 Posts
Thanks for the pic. Looks a lot nicer than the quarry I did my 1st checkout dive in (LOL). I've always wanted to do the clear Florida springs. Maybe some day...(sigh)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jarred its about 3 blocks from my house, orange city, its cold about 70-72 i think, do you have any pics of the boil? its really cool, are you a certified cave diver Rodolfo? looks like you had a great time, great pics thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
what strategy did you use to catch that pleco?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its cold for me around 72 F,I usually stay in for an hour looking at stuff so wet suit is good, i cought that one by hand danny in one of the pics in the gallary you see it next to the boil lets do a camping trip up there id go there more if i could ill try to recrute more people from the club i gat a tent that sleeps like 10 people with like three rooms its only like $30 a night and bathroom are allways clean plus the camp site has water and electic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts