Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..its been awhile since i have been here..i have a 5.5 gallon setup up that is using 2 chambers on the left side of the tank..i was going to put the chambers in the back but i wanted more depth in the display area.. This is not my idea..i got this idea off someone else but i wanted to try it..The first chamber has lr rubble and cheato, and heater. The second chamber has my MJ 600. I will post pic later and see what you think.. Its good to be back.. Oh and Happy New Year..

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok time for some pics..i hope you enjoy..

here are a couple with my baby clown fish in there

and here is one with the moonlights on

thats it for right now..i will start to add corals on sunday..

thanks for looking

Rick

·
Registered
307 Posts
Very nice! I like the shape your rock in the center. Clown fish are absolutely adorable. Such bright colors.

Keep posting pics!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thats pretty interesting and nicely done. That Indo Pacific substrate also adds a very nice touch to things as well.

I have to admit that you got my wheels a turning now. I think as soon as I get settled back down a little more and get one of the 10 gallons back up and running that I might have to do a little surgery on my 5.5 thats currently set up now. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to got the idea from a fellow reefer..i didnt think it would work..tank has been up since dec 10, 2009..since the pics were tanken i have added a Hydor Flo wavemaker to the powerhead and i think im going to have to upgrade to a MJ 600 as the wavemaker takes alot of flow away..more pics to come sunday..

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok corals are finally in..here are some pics

i hope you enjoy..i will update this thread asthings grow in..

Rick

·
Registered
724 Posts
That is nice! Love the substrate. If only I had more space...and wouldn't get kicked out of my house...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts