Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody keep the MONSTERS ??????

Tell us about them, Pics would be acceptable also

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
we have a 14" coral catshark named razor.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know Devil has access to huge fish, and unbelievable tanks as well :), thats a nice one also petlover

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
i dont personally keep any monsters but i do click pictures here and there we have a bass pro shop here that has some monsters and about a 10k gal salt tank in the restaurant i have some pics i will have to get them outta my phone

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a Biggun and very impressive. im sure you havent been spoiling that fish at all. I also bet he or she has a name. cmon, what is it ????

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont personally keep any monsters but i do click pictures here and there we have a bass pro shop here that has some monsters and about a 10k gal salt tank in the restaurant i have some pics i will have to get them outta my phone
Well !!! whats the holdup??? did you fall asleep again?? ive been settin here for 6 hours waiten on them pics. Get-R-Done *r2

·
Registered
153 Posts
When I get GARZILLA I will PM you some pics of him. There are pics of my tank but he is not there yet *frown. I am having some trouble finding a place that sells them. I found one but it is currently out of stock. And it is a longnose if anyone wants to know.

Also I went fishing and caught a 18 and a half inch fluke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts