Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have a rare/LE SPS frag pack up fo grabs. The pack will include frags of the following:

Tyree Ponape Birdsnest - 1"
Tyree Ponape Torch - 1"
Tyree Pink Lemonade - 3/4" - 1"
Tyree Montipora Setosa - 3/4"
Cali Blue Tort - 1"
30,000 Leagues Lokani - 1"
Tubs Pink Jade - 1"

All of the frags have been grown in my own system and are very healthy. I will post actual pics of the frags once I get them uploaded here. I can provide lineages for all of these corals if you are interested. I will be shipping only with FEDEX overnight. The price of the pack is - $400 shipped.
I accept paypal only for payment. If you have any further questions please pm here or e-mail at [email protected]

I have shipped out many such frag packs before so you can rest assured you will be receiving top quality frags.

Thank you,

Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pics of the various mother colonies and some past frags.

Tyree Birdsnest
[/url][/IMG]

Tyree Ponape Torch on the Right / Cali tort on the left
[/url][/IMG]
Mother Colony of Cali Tort
[/url][/IMG]

Tyree Pink Lemonade
[/url][/IMG]

Tyree Setosa
[/url][/IMG]

30,000 Leagues Lokani
[/url][/IMG]

Tubs Pink Jade
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Mike

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey, Nice corals there!!
The Tyree P Lemonade, is that acropora? and will it survive under pc's? right now i have a nice big piece of montipora that is thriving under the pcs... and could you sell it seperate?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

The Tyree pink lemonade is a high light and high flow demanding coral. It is indeed an acropora and I am not sure that power compacts will be strong enough for it to sustain the pink, green and yellow coloration of the coral. If I were going to try to keep it under PCs though I would ensure my bulbs are fresh (no older than 8mths) and then place the coral high up in the tank as close to the lights as possible. In my tank it sits right under a 250W halide. You would also need a fair bit of flow in the tank as well. It gets super "hariy" when it is happiest, my colony gets a fair bit of flow where it is positioned in my tank.

I am willing to break up the pack though, the price for this piece would be $90 +plus shipping. This would be for a 1" frag of the coral.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have more questions.

-Mike-

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
If I didn't have most of these corals I would take it, great pack and a great price Mike. Bump for a great seller! Highly recommended, I have bought quite a few corals from Mike and am always extremely happy with my purchase. Also would like to add that that pic of the Cali Tort does not do it justice. That coral is electric blue and a centerpiece of any tank. Same with the Setosa and the rest of the pics, no justice given by the pics, these are all gorgeous corals and tricky to photograph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts