this is me!:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
i dont post pics of myself... they might show up on americas most wanted. lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
i dont look in the mirror that often, well to make sure my teeth are clean, that i have nothing on my nose that shouldnt be, and to make sure the picture on my d.l. still belongs to me. lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Quite frankly, haven't figured out how to post pics in a thread:confused:, but did add some to my photo gallery. My tanks and swimming with dolphins.

...Would anyone care to explain how to post an image in a post?? Preferably without going thru photobucket or a site like it if that can be done?

LOL, it's 4:20 a.m. and I think the brain has quit for the night.;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quite frankly, haven't figured out how to post pics in a thread:confused:, but did add some to my photo gallery. My tanks and swimming with dolphins.

...Would anyone care to explain how to post an image in a post?? Preferably without going thru photobucket or a site like it if that can be done?

LOL, it's 4:20 a.m. and I think the brain has quit for the night.;)
Its quite easy, when you click on your photo it says 'code for forums'
beneath the photo.
You can copy and paste that code into your post.
When you want to add several photos to your post it is sometimes handy to open another
session of the forum in another browser.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, like Ron suggested, below each picture there is pre-formatted code you can copy and paste it into a thread for the picture to show up.

I need to make a video or two of posting pictures to make it easy for folks.

When I want to add more than one picture, I'll sometimes do like Ron suggested to add many pictures to one post, but sometimes instead of opening another browser session or tab, I use the textarea below the picture (used for posting comments) as a scratch pad to paste what I have then copy more and paste it in, then copy it all, then go to the next photo. It might sound completely complicated but this is for the way advanced user to master. Perhaps I'll make a video of that too.. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I remember seeing that when I was posting pics to the gallery, but like I said, it was after 4 a.m. and the brain wasn't working. Sorry.
Thank you both very much for explaining it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lol!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts