Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join me in welcoming Saca, our newest Staff member, which has just been appointed as the Resident Expert in our freshwater plant section. This will be his main hangout but he has run of the entire site. Please help him every chance you have, and take the time to introduce yourself. My choice here was his obvious ability, as is proven by his beautiful tank posted earlier in http://www.aquariumforum.com/f15/made-holland-2684.html

Thanks Jim:)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Yes congratulations and welcome to the staff. I would say from the looks of those tanks you definitely deserve the appointment.

Hope to get to know you better as time goes on and hope you like the site as much as I do.

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Goodwill Ambassador
377 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Its so nice to have someone here so knowledgeable about plants. I only keep the easy low to medium light plants, and then just let them go wild. I can't imagine all of the work you put into your plants. They are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the staff!

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations Saca.

Saca is one of the best Spanish aquaescapers. He is member of CAE (Colectivo Acuadiseño Español). He has a lot of experience in planted tanks and is a beautiful person :).

Regards my great friend

Loren

1 - 9 of 9 Posts