Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There would be free beer, and pretzels, but everytime we go off and leave orian here to guard the fort, we come back to empty beer cans everywhere, and the pretzels are all eaten. *pc

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ah yes, the empty promises of beer and pretzels....I suppose we'll all just have to make do with our awesome fish tanks instead....
Glad to be part of the staff!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Well I am not much for the beer and pretzels but how about cookies and tea? I am in the grandma class myself and while I do not have a problem with the guys having fun I don't like the taste of it myself. LOL

Anyway, welcome with or without the beer and I do hope you enjoy it on staff as much as I have done. It is a fun job and after all we all love our fish and we are here to help others love theirs as well.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I am sure we will see each other about the forum a lot.

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the staff!
i still can't thank u enough for introducing me to Onyx Clownfish!:)

·
Registered
724 Posts
So glad you know about Onyx clowns now! I hope you get your hands on a pair, especially when they're little. Mine were about 1.5cm long when I got them 6 months ago and they're between 2-2.5cm long now. The bigger one seems to have already won the dominance war and both of them are starting to get their third white stripe in now. They've been so much fun to watch as they grow and change and they're very friendly little fish.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
if i set-up a SW tank, i'll definately get a pair!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts