Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's a log of my fry day by day, need to keep track and I thought this would be a good idea, day 2 and no more births but momma platy is still very pregnant, two little fry still alive and kickin,
http://m.imgur.com/OU5uF1i

·
Super Moderator
8,277 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another fry! From the mother's complete stubbornness about giving me all the babies at once like they're supposed to I've decided either A. She is having an identity crysis and thinks she's a least killi or B. She's specifically spiting me and using her fry as units of war

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just added my largest fry to the main tank..everyone is fine with him except the betta who's new mission in life is to destroy the tiny invader, thankfully hes so fast the betta doesn't even notice he moved at first so its all good

·
Super Moderator
8,277 Posts
LOL, Good luck. Hopefully the betta will eventually give up the hunt.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well earlier I added the other baby from the initial pair and I saw the cutest thing ever, just before writing this the two fry were just attempting to fight or spar and they were circling each other all puffed up and stuff and I swear they have no clue how tiny they really are. They have zero fear of anyone except the big betta and they just dance in front of him all the time, with that same note he's sulking alot now and I swear he feels incompetent at his failure of eating the fry.

·
i need another tank.
3,189 Posts
Thanks for making me laugh. Those tiny guys trying to fight, lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts