Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.. Im kinda new to the aquarium life.. I had a 10 gallon tank I put together from scratch around 2013ish with some fish, the $1 or $2 fish just in case I killed them but I loved putting together my tank.. It was my happy place.. Well it is time, and I'm in need of another tank but I wanted to do a 10 gallon planted aquarium with or without " Pangio genus loaches " with a live weeping willow bonsai or something awesome like that... Anyway ANY and ALL advice about all things Aquariums is very much WANTED and MOST definitely NEEDED!! Thanks..

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey.. Im kinda new to the aquarium life.. I had a 10 gallon tank I put together from scratch around 2013ish with some fish, the $1 or $2 fish just in case I killed them but I loved putting together my tank.. It was my happy place.. Well it is time, and I'm in need of another tank but I wanted to do a 10 gallon planted aquarium with or without " Pangio genus loaches " with a live weeping willow bonsai or something awesome like that... Anyway ANY and ALL advice about all things Aquariums is very much WANTED and MOST definitely NEEDED!! Thanks..
Hi! 😃 The Fish Lady here! Nice to meet you!😃
How exciting!😃 it sounds like sooo much fun! And, you'll put some small loaches in with it! Wow!😃
I have an idea, when you are finished, be sure to post pictures; okay? 😃
Just be sure to use a really good dirt (substrate) on the very bottom level with possibly a "tab" fertilizer then after the you place the plants, lay down a freshwater sand then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts