Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the fry are a couple of weeks old I've counted 7 twice and 8 twice. hmmm. they are growing fast! get along with the 5 adults and several baby ghost shrimp fine.

anyhoo, of the newly laid eggs on the glass there are about 10 that seem to have been fertilized and are developing. A tiny black dot can be seen inside!

Has everyone seen the Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's they are asking top dollar for?? GORGEOUS!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have 9 fry seemingly from 2 different spawns due to the size difference and eggs have hatched and fallen off the glass. soon they'll be wigglers and when freeswimming will then eat. they are getting shrimp and ground flake. growing quickly. too small yet to auction off any at this weeks meeting.
to all BOD....going to look at pond this AM.
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, gonna be a Mama again...little buggers spawned again last nite! that's about every 2 weeks. Oh man, gonna be overrun with cories!
Becky

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be bringing some in for auction. tho they already have the parents markings they are too small for Wed. meeting.
Checked out the pond Sunday...all is well..still a little green...fish were active...they munched some shrimp pellets I brought.
Becky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts