Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have had a good balance between fish and my tank size but you don't know till you've asked for some opinions. I have a 29 gallon tank I planned to be planted. My idea is to have a pair (2) German blue rams, and possibly 8 lemon tetras. I'm not sure if 8 lemon tetras is too much, Is it over-stocked? Or do you think I will be okay with keeping 8 lemon tetras?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I may have had a good balance between fish and my tank size but you don't know till you've asked for some opinions. I have a 29 gallon tank I planned to be planted. My idea is to have a pair (2) German blue rams, and possibly 8 lemon tetras. I'm not sure if 8 lemon tetras is too much, Is it over-stocked? Or do you think I will be okay with keeping 8 lemon tetras?
Hi!😃 nice to meet you!😃
I'm with Ms. Susan, you'll be just grrr-eat!!😃😃
How exciting! Maybe you'll think about posting pictures when your done? I love seeing pictures!😃

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello!! 👋 When I get my tank up and running I'll start a thread and show my tank, make sure to be on the look out for me in the next few weeks ☺. Im sorry but when you texted "grrr-eat!!" I instantly thought of the Kellogg's cereal add for frosted flakes 😅

1 - 8 of 8 Posts